Welcome to the Pedigree Chunks! The Friday afternoon update feeding you with fresh meaty morsels from the world of media, created and collated by the litter of new grads here at PHD. Every Friday we will be bringing you innovative, entertaining and pioneering creative work we have encountered during the week, as well as the inside line on anything from YouTube tomfoolery to the latest film trailers.<o:p></o:p>
This being our first edition, look upon this as more of a Pre-Christmas pilot. We hope you enjoy your free sample and you can look forward to seeing Pedigree Chunks hit the shelves in early January!<o:p></o:p>
- Omnicom UK Media Agencies Unaffected by Cutbacks….
- Talk to Frank rolls out interactive website to help engage and educate users….
- Something for the weekend: Portebello Winter Festival….
- A 19 year old kid shows Sony how it’s done by single handedly producing his own advert….
- And finally, how not to surprise your girlfriend….
Merry Christmas Everyone. See you all in the New Year!
The Grads! x]]>